STRATEGIC COMMAND WORLD WAR I V1.05.00-RAZOR1911 | CallistoXD

Breaking

Disable Your AdBlock Or You'll Get A Bite From Nezuko-Chan

May 11, 2021

STRATEGIC COMMAND WORLD WAR I V1.05.00-RAZOR1911

 






STRATEGIC COMMAND WORLD WAR I V1.05.00-RAZOR1911
ABOUT THE GAME
Strategic Command: World War I is a new chapter in the Strategic Command Franchise. Relive this momentous conflict from the opening shots of 1914 to the final offensives. Strategic Command: World War I covers all the main aspects and theatres of the war.

Title: Strategic Command World War I
Genre: Strategy
Release Date: 5 Dec, 2019

Support the software developers. BUY IT!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1096930/Strategic_Command_World_War_I/

Download

Single Link  Uptobox | 1Fichier Mega | Mediafire |

File Size: 950 MB

If Password needed: callistoxd.com

System Requirements

  • OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (Windows XP is not supported)
  • Processor: 1.5 GHZ Processor or Equivalent (Running the game in higher resolution requires more processing power.)
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 8MB video memory
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Storage: 2 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

    Screenshots


    Installation

    How to Install:
    1. Extract
    2- Install!
    3- Play!
    Credit to: skidrowreloaded

    No comments:

    Post a Comment